Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome to our new guests from "My North"

This blog was put together to aid those who are new to what I have been doing and to aid in their journey by not having to deal with countless unrelated post that I used to fill those long stretches of time when nothing was happening. When your done here head over to the "Red Door Journal" the link is below right on the main screen. This was the original blog and still serves that purpose today, since the battle is not yet finalized, as you will see.

My sister and I are willing to answer any and all questions that you may have concerning what all can happen and how to prevent it from happening to you.

Ignore the dates listed as I cut and pasted from the original blog and did them all on the same day, that is the date that shows.

Enjoy the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment